Sunday, October 30, 2011

Preparing for Thanksgiving

Last weekend, Nancy and I went to a crop in New Cumberland, PA, hosted by Janet Wakeland.  What a blast!  We got so much done.  Over the next few days, I'll be showing you the Thanksgiving cards that I created.  All with the same designer paper (Spice Cake), and stamp sets (Gently Falling and Hand Penned Holidays).

Here is the card, that started it all:




















This is a CASE (copy and share everything) card.  At the moment, I can't remember where I CASE'd it from, but if I remember, I'll come back and update this entry.

I love this stamp set.  Fortunately, Nancy owns it and brought it along.  Unfortunately, it seems that I'm going to have to purchase it, as I thoroughly enjoyed creating with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment